LET'S WORK TOGETHER AS PCBU's
Our commitment to health and safety is second to none. We understand that the New Zealand health and safety scene is sharpening and that we and you have clear responsibilities as person conducting a business or undertaking.
It is our duty to help you manage risk on your site. In particular our primary duty of care is to ensure that our pre-qualified staff are not put at risk from the work they carry out on your site but equally that they do not create any unnecessary risks on your site.
We will take all practicable steps and work with you to make that happen.
"I have always been impressed with RobLawMax's commitment to health and safety. They are always available and they really care."
HEALTHY, SAFE, PRACTICAL, COMPETENT HANDS-ON STAFF
- Receive a thorough RLM health and safety induction prior to coming onto your site;
- Will benefit when you conduct a thorough health and safety induction once they arrive on site;
- Will be supplied with all appropriate personal protective equipment for the job;
- Can be tested for a specific site needs e.g. for a clean driver's licence or a clean alcohol and drug test result;
- Can be SiteSafe trained;
- Will benefit from your thorough understanding of any site hazards and letting our staff know how those risks are controlled;
- Understand that they need to take part in reporting hazards on site and reporting all incidents;
- Understand that RLM LabourHire Consultants can help them and you investigate all incident reported;
- Expect to take part in spot checks on site undertaken by our RLM LabourHire Consultants who have been trained to help staff raise any health and safety issues and help you work towards a workable resolution of those issues.
RLM is committed to providing you with healthy, safe, practical and competent and hands-on staff. RLM is also committed to working with you to make sure that our staff stay healthy and safe while they work on your site.
Let's all be safe out there!