We are currently looking for a number of Residential Carpenters throughout the Auckland area with a minimum experience of 3 years.
- Experienced in Residential Site
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- PPE Provided
We have a job opportunity for Residential Carpenter with full time hours and long term placements.
You will be responsible for:
- Framing, fix out, cladding to new houses
- Working closely with your team to pour concrete into moulds
- Measuring, cutting and shaping wood or metal
- Creating beams, door installations and staircases
To be successful, you will need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in a Residential Construction
- Qualified or a 4th year apprenticeship student
- Must have own tools and transport
- Valid Site Safe Ticket
- Willing to undergo pre-employment Drug Screening
- Can work unsupervised
At RobLawMax we are able to offer great rates with PAYE and Contractor Positions available.
We offer Kiwisaver, Sick and Bereavement leave, Stat leave and Holiday Pay. So why not come and join the team at RobLawMax and get what you deserve!
For more information give Jessa Escoto a call on 021 736 571 or apply online and email your CV to email@example.com quoting ref: JAH69532
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Jessanniah Escoto|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 9 359 7737|
|Consultant Mobile Number|