Experienced Grader Operator
We are looking for finishing Grader Operators for the Kapiti Coast
- Working on the largest infrastructure projects
- On Going Work & better opportunities
- Competitive Rates
We are looking for a Finishing Grader Operator, for long-term, ongoing work!
The ideal candidate will be experienced in grading sub-base, base-course and will have experience with Topcon Total Stations.
You will be working on local road upgrades associated with the new highway and will ideally be someone who is looking to grow over the next year.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Full Class 2 New Zealand Drivers Licence
- Wheels, Tracks and Roller Endorsements
- Experience with GPS or Laser Assisted machinery
- Familiar around CAT and Volvo Graders
- Pass a Pre Employment Drug Screen and Medical
- Be Self Motivated and willing to get out of the cab and assist with the manual labouring aspect of the job also
- Be able to complete required basic paperwork
This is an immediate start position.
For more information phone Jordan Delaney on 0800 868 436, apply online, text 'GRADER' and your name to 021 354 790, or email your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: JD57120
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Jordan Delaney|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 4 471 6989|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 354 790|