Grader Operator Required for Immediate Start
Final Trim Grader Operator for immediate Start! Make 2018 the year you excel in your career with a Nationally Recognised Company.
Roblawmax – Labour Hire is proud to be part of the growth of Civil Construction in Wellington.
With all the New Motorway Projects in Wellington this must mean there are job new opportunities! Come be part of the Wellington Gateway Projects with Roblawmax – Labourhire.
We are currently looking for an Experienced Grader Operator who is capable of using GPS assisted Graders!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Full Class 2 New Zealand Drivers Licence
- Wheels, Tracks and Roller Endorsements
- Experience with GPS or Laser Assisted machinery
- Familiar around CAT and Volvo Graders
- Pass a Pre Employment Drug Screen and Medical
- Be Self Motivated and willing to get out of the cab and assist with the manual labouring aspect of the job also.
- Be able to complete required basic paperwork
We are looking for candidates who wish to develop their career on a major project, our client has a proven track record of being able to provide more career opportunities for those who wish to grow to reach their full potential.
Working for Roblawmax – Labour Hire means you are a PAYE employee. We take care of your holiday pay, ACC levies, taxes, kiwisaver etc.
For more information phone Jordan Delaney on 0800868436, apply online, text 'GRADER' and your name to 021354790 or email your CV to email@example.com Ref: JD63966
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Jordan Delaney|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 471 6989|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 354 790|