Trade Assistant - Apprentice
Great opportunity with one of our biggest clients.
From Trade Assistant to Apprentice just like that.
Trade Assistant / Apprentice
Are you looking for a Trade Certified Career?
Do you have a willingness to learn and upskill?
We have a great opportunity for someone who is looking to upskill their future, in turn we can offer you an apprenticeship after an initial qualifying period with our client.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Providing general engineering service to all equipment
- Assisting the Project Managers
- Being part of breakdown repairs and building maintenance
- Assembling trolleys and tables
- Being an integral part to ensure production meets its targets.
We can off you:
- Fantastic Hourly rate
- Full time employment on PAYE, 8% holiday pay and Kiwi saver.
- Part of an integral team
- Ongoing upskill available
- Health & Safety conscious company
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness to learn and upskill
- Knowledge of basic welding, steam systems and automation would be advantageous
- Basic mechanical knowledge would be beneficial
- Be a team player
If this sounds like you give Jordan Delaney a call on 0800 868 436, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com. Quote job ref: JD67068
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Jordan Delaney|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 471 6989|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 354 790|