Experienced Roller Operators Required for Motorway Projects in Kapiti.
- Competitive rates
We are looking for motivated & experienced roller operators who has proven experience in 1.5 tonne – 20 tonne rollers.
This role is part of the New Motorway Projects on the Kapiti Coast and you will receive all benefits of PAYE (Kiwisaver, Holiday pay, ACC Levies)
On-site Training may be provided for appropriate applicants.
You will need to:
- Hold Construct Safe Tier 1 (we can assist)
- Hold a NZ Class 2 HT Drivers Licence
- Hold Wheels, Tracks and Roller Endorsements
- Clean from Drugs and Alcohol and willing to pass a drugs test
- Work Fit
- Motivated to stay long term and be open to growth and promotion
- Seemingly articulate and able to complete basic paperwork such as time sheets, pre start forms, daily job sheets, etc.
For more information phone Jordan Delaney on 0800 868 436, apply online, text 'ROLLER' and your name to 021 354 790, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: JD68653
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Jordan Delaney|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 471 6989|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 354 790|