Accounts and Payroll Controller.
Great opportunity to grow your interpersonal skills with a growing business.
- Great opportunity
- Part or full time
- Awesome hourly rate and benefits
Hours 20-30 per week, with the option to go to 40 hours.
You will be responsible for the timely and accurate:
- Preparation of MYOB Account Right Invoicing
- Reconciliation of Accounts payable
- Handling of Import Orders and Foreign Exchange processes
- Aged Debtors
- Payroll for company using MYOB
- Collation and submission of PAYE and GST to IRD
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years Accounts Payable and Receivable experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- MYOB experience
- Ability to multitask and a "Can do Attitude"
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to spread their wings and find some growth without the travel.
The role has the ability to become a permanent position for the right candidate.
If this interests you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Niki 021 585 661 or Jordan 021 354 790. Ref: JD69826
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Niki Roulston|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 4 471 6983|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 585 661|