Civil Workers - Kapiti
Civil workers required for the Kapiti Coast, Lower Hutt and Wellington Regions required for various roles.
- Get onboard with some great Civil Companies
- Opportunities to gain experience as you work
- Flexible work assignments
We have a variety of projects which you may be suitable for in the Civil Industry across the Greater Wellington Region.
- Traffic Controllers and STMS with a VALID ticket
- Experienced Civil Labourers e.g. drainage labourers, concrete workers
- Experienced / Qualified Civil Carpenters (must have own tools & valid Construct Safe)
- Experienced Machine Operators (Class 2-5, and WTR Endorsements)
We offer opportunity for full time ongoing work and fair / competitive rates with wages paid weekly. If you prove to be a reliable and hard working person, you will get opportunity to be up-skilled and possibly get into a permanent position. Depending on your preference, you can work as RobLawMax employee or subcontractor.
If you chose to work for us, we will offer you Kiwisaver, Sick and Bereavement leave, Stat leave and Holiday Pay.
For more information give Ben Stephens on 0800 868 436 or apply online or email your CV to email@example.com Ref: JD70161
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Jordan Delaney|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 4 471 6989|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 354 790|