Wastewater / Drainage Technician
This is an amazing opportunity! We are looking for candidates to work in various Wastewater/Drainage areas in Auckland. No previous experience needed.
We are looking for exceptional candidates to work on various Drainage and Wastewater projects around Auckland. No previous experience needed.
Suitable candidates will gain an L2 Infrastructure works qualification and an L4 Utilities qualification which is NZQA recognised.
Over time you will also gain:
- Class 2 and 3 Licences
- Wheels and Tracks endorsements
- L1 Traffic Control
- L1 STMS
- First Aid
As a Wastewater / Drainage Labourer you will be in the nitty gritty of it, be prepared to literally get your hands dirty.
Your duties will include:
- Unblocking pipes
- Working on pump stations
- Repairing pipes and manholes
- Cleaning up after overflows
- Working on minor infrastructure upgrades.
You will also need:
- A full clean drivers licences
- To be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and medical
- A good attitude to working
- To be physically fit
- To be someone who doesn't mind working outdoors - rain, hail or shine
- To be reliable and able to follow instruction
- To be extremely keen to learn and develop a career
Apply today, this could be the start of a career in a growing civils and infrastructure company.
For more information give Jareth Hanson a call on 0800 868 436 or apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: JH63474
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Jareth Hanson|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 601 8929|
|Consultant Mobile Number|