Gateman - Wellington City / South Wellington
We urgently require a Gateman for a central Wellington & South Wellington Construction Site for an immediate start.
- Long term position in Wellington City / South Wellington
- Training can be provided
- Exciting and dynamic role
Our clients are looking for a Gateman to control access and traffic access to a busy construction site.
The successful applicant might have:
- Current or expired Site Safe Passport with an understanding of traffic safety
- Traffic Control, Rigging and Slinging experience (is a potential bonus for the role but training can be provided)
- Previous construction experience
- Reliable work history
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Good people skills when dealing with public and site workers
- The ability to clearly follow instructions and query where necessary
This role is looking for a dynamic individual to fill a busy and exciting role, if you do not have all of the above experience or quals, don't let this put you off, there is the opportunity for training for the right person.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a NZ work permit
For more information give Roydon Shaw a call on 0800 868436, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com Ref: RS61688
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Roydon Shaw|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0851|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 667 120|